The grocery shop in the monastery offers a large variety of homemade specialties from the local gardens and farms.
Good overview thanks to aerial panorama
- You can see how the Kartause Ittingen looks from a drone perspective, enjoy an overview of the valley and explore the surroundings.
- Obtain a realistic idea of the location, the dimensions, and all the facilities in the resort.
- The hotel is part of the Aumivi platform, and you can explore the area, and nearby activities just by a click on the mouse.
Dive into the virtual world of the Kartause
The gardens, the labyrinth, the forests, there are so many places around the monastery where you can enjoy nature. We at Aumivi have created a virtual experience tour to the most important hotspots in and around the hotel, so future guests can get a realistic idea about the breathtaking beauty they can enjoy when visiting the hotel.
A variety of interactive extensions
Integrated multimedia elements such as audio and 360-degree videos give more “live” to the virtual presentation of the premises and the surroundings. You can virtually enjoy a campfire in the forest, the moving mill wheel in the Mühle restaurant, the fountains in the Kreuzgarten, and even the swimming fish in the fish farming pond.
Explore every area of the Kartause
Visit every corner of the hotel before you book by taking a virtual reality tour. Get a realistic idea of the dimensions, window view, natural light, and interior design.
- Garden room – enjoy the view of the gardens and the forest, the rooms come with either a balcony or a terrace.
- Design room – modern minimalist design creates a calm atmosphere in the bright rooms.
- Family room – the mini-suites offer extra space for a comfortable stay
Restaurants and gastronomy
You can virtually enjoy the atmosphere in the famous Mühle restaurant and see how the mill wheel, built in 1870, still moves. You can walk around the tables, the cozy garden, the Ochsenstall bar, and the monastery grocery store, where you can choose from a variety of local products.
Take a digital walkthrough to the variety of gardens, seminar, and conference rooms and pre-experience the event you want to host without the need of previous physical visit to the facilities.
Take a virtual walk through the Church, monks’ hermitage, the refectory, and see the museum entrance.